Theme 3. CINEMA-LIGHT
SHOOTING IN THE INTERIOR.
HOW TO SOLVE A SPACE
AND DRAW A “LIVE” PHOTO WITH LIGHT.
learn how to shoot "not like photographers"? How many times have you caught yourself thinking while watching a movie "This is a real live shot"?
This is what we will talk about in class.
We will also learn to "feel" the space and the story, to weave light into it, creating a harmonious and atmospheric photo.
- Analysis of the “Photo-cinema" genre on a variety of examples. Analysis of psychology, atmospherics, sign systems and composition.
- Psychological subtleties of the viewer's perception of the plot image.
- Not a model, but an actor, not a makeup artist, but a painter, not a designer, but a dresser?
- The ability to see and solve the space in the interior. We develop the "photographer's view", how to see, react and take a photo in an "empty place". How good shots are born out of small things.
- Light solution in your story, giving the greatest expressiveness to the composition of the frame. How to show the main idea with light, emphasize the atmosphere. Different light — different approach. Let's try solutions with continuous light, flash light, and lens point light.
- We use what is given on the spot. Windows, candles, lamps, chandeliers, lanterns, etc. Natural reflections, light masks, creating non-trivial light using the environment.
- View and analyze the participants portfolios.
- Answers to the questions "how is it done” for any photos from author's portfolio.