Theme 6. POSTPRODUCTION
POSTPRODUCTION IN PHOTOSHOP.
TECHNIQUES, METHODS, LOGIC OF
Do you want
to know which sliders to move? I will show.
But this is not the main thing. The main — why, where and for what purpose to move them, that's what I want to tell you.
And at the same time about how to see and plan the finished photo before shooting, including Ph.
- Photoshop as an artistic tool. Questions about the philosophy of working on an image. The ability to develop, supplement, and show the idea of your photo.
- Stages and logic of post-production on concrete examples.
- Convert from RAW format while maintaining maximum dynamic range and detail.
- Working with a person. Plastic, drawing volumes, redrawing light and shadow transitions on the body. Features of anatomy, changes in appearance, hide flaws, show advantages.
- Retouch. Working with human skin, what to do before shooting, during shooting, what to tell the makeup artist, how to work with the result in photoshop.
- Various methods of color correction and image tinting, including curves and gradients.
- Adjustment layers as the main tool for detailed image production.
- Local and partial contrast, working with details and accents. Working with curves in different color spaces.
- Special developments of the author, creative techniques. Non-trivial curves, texture overlays, creating grain in various ways, and more ...
- Preparing an image for printing, for publishing on the Internet.
- View and analyze the participants portfolios.
- Answers to the questions "how is it done” for any photos from author's portfolio.